ABOUT ME

Thursday, May 26, 2016

It Is Not Always Easy - It takes Courage

The morning after I had written my last post I had fears and doubts. 

Fears like: people are going to think I have gone crazy; I don't want to be a laughing stock; what if they don't get it?  Is this foolishness?

 I also know I have my eye rolling followers. So to push the publish button takes courage.

My favorite time of the day is my morning sacred time.  As always... I allowed myself to chose at will a reading.

Then I journal.

If I am feeling a discomfort...

I recognize and address it.  I sometimes put in a quote that jumps out at me that day...I call them gold nuggets.   This particular morning in a slight state of indecision  I found myself looking back through my journal and a message started coming through loud and clear in quotes I had made note of. 

'Choose this day whom ye shall serve, fear or faith"  Florence Shovel Shinn

 

"Courage Works" Brene Brown

 

I then remembered Brene Brown also declares "Dare To Be Vulnerable".  "Lean into the discomfort" This past post titled Twinkle Lights and some of my previous posts involved opening up and sharing my inner self and yes they did make me feel slightly vulnerable.  My discomfort this particular morning was minimalized after getting these messages.  It reinforced what my posts are about.  I tell my story and leave it to Universe to deliver it to whomever with the hope it touches them in some beneficial way.   
 

For me it also reinforces where I want my inner being to be - Peace and Grace.

 
A work in progress is where I am at....and that is what this blog is about. 
 
As I mentioned in my last post quite often I get messages in song.  Surprisingly the song, Climb Every Mountain flashed in my mind. Puzzled I had to look up the lyrics.  The two stanzas that spoke to me.
 
 
 
Climb ev'ry mountain
Ford ev'ry stream
Follow ev'ry rainbow
Till you find your dream
 
A dream that will need
All the love you can give
Everyday of your life
For as long as you live

 
 Yes, attaining Peace and Grace independent of and despite my external situations is a life long venture and the effort I put into that is ....giving love to myself.

One of my dreams is that Divine Spirit work through me and as I pick up the pen and write..it is Spirit led. 
 

 So that morning I forded the stream; I published the post in question

Twinkle Lights.

In closing I share with you one of my Twinkle Lights that came the day this post was written.

Smile....unknowingly she has learned through the gift of writing to give to both herself and others. Days ahead of my receiving this she had face timed me and joyfully announced she had made me something and would be mailing it.  A few days later she is asking in excited anticipation if I had received it yet. 

"Become as little children"
                                  Matthew 18:3
 
Now this is an excellent example of  fearless faith....



 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment